Contrary to the popular belief, eating eggs every day will not lead to a drastic increase in cholesterol. As a matter of fact, Swedish dietary expert Jennie Nyenvik claimed that eating two eggs per day is actually good for your health!
Yes, you read that right. Eating not just one, but two eggs every day can do miracles for your health. Today, we compiled a list of the ten health benefits of eating two eggs on a regular basis.
1. If you want to have glowing skin, sturdy nails, and strong hair, then eating eggs can be beneficial for you. Eggs contain B vitamins and omega 3 fatty acid which can improve your nails, hair, and skin.
2. Ever wonder why most gym-goers consume eggs? It’s because this cheap poultry product also helps build muscle mass.
3. Antioxidants called tyrosine and tryptophan can be found in eggs, which are proven to lower your risks of cardiovascular diseases.
4. Eggs also contain vitamin D, which can help fight aging.
5. If you are anemic, then eggs should be a staple in your diet. It is known to contain folate, a type of Vitamin B which is responsible for the production of red blood cells in your body.
6. Eggs are also a cheap way to avoid osteoporosis because it contains plenty of calcium, which is good for your bone development.
7. Vitamin D is also a natural anti-depressant and it can help you to cope whenever you’re feeling down.
8. Eating two eggs a day is also be beneficial to your eyes since researchers found out that eggs contains plenty of lutein.
9. Choline, a special type of amino acid, can also be found in eggs. That being said, this can help improve your memory.
10. When you consume two eggs per day, your immune system will thank you. Studies found that eggs can help keep bacterial and viral infections at bay.
Source: TNP - Trending News Portal